Naruto: Finest Shinobi
Welcome to FinestShinobi. Strive to become one of the FinestShinobi in all of the Great Nations. Log in. Register if you're new!
Welcome to FinestShinobi. Strive to become one of the FinestShinobi in all of the Great Nations. Log in. Register if you're new!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights will guide you to your chosen path...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules of Character Registration OfRsv0d
[Founder] Vince
[Moderator]Setōshi
[Moderator] Anubis
Latest topics
» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon
Rules of Character Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 pm by Guest

» 5" Naruto Version PVC Figures (4pcs)
Rules of Character Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 pm by lovelily961

» Naruto: Myths and Legends
Rules of Character Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 pm by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Rules of Character Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:09 pm by Guest

» Naruto Extinction: Ninjas Never Die
Rules of Character Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:11 am by Guest

» STARCROSSED, an original animanga rp
Rules of Character Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Naruto The Path [New Naruto RP!]
Rules of Character Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 pm by Vince

» Affiliate Naruto Legacy
Rules of Character Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 am by Suzume

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Advertisement]
Rules of Character Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Icon Rules of Character Registration 20h729
Word Counter
All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto
test

Rules of Character Registration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vince
Jounin
Jounin
Vince

Ryo : 409

Rules of Character Registration Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Character Registration   Rules of Character Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:08 pm

| CHARACTER REGISTRY RULES |

These are rules that you are encouraged to follow while creating your character.

Title: If you're done put a title like "Uchiha, Kumi [Konoha Genin]." If you're working on it, "Uchiha, Kumi [Konoha Genin] WIP."

Personality and Appearance: Your personality is one of the most descriptive parts based upon your character itself. You are encouraged to write as much as you can for your personality, this is also applied for appearance. You cannot just give an image and say that's it.

RP Sample: Your RP sample is a critical important part of your application. It's to see whether you are in need for help for roleplaying, or if you're a decent experienced roleplayer. Try to give a great, detailed example for your sample to convince the Character checkers.

History: History is important as well. When making your history, try to organize them into different arcs. "Childhood Arc" "Academy Arc" "Genin Arc" and so on, so forth. This will be easier for the checkers to understand your characters history and base it off of what you will roleplay and the rest of your character.

Weapons: No character starts off with any weapons besides the basics of: Kunai, and Shuriken. This is the ensure the safety of fairness throughout the world. If you want a weapon, you may go create one in the other registry forum.

That's about it! More may be added in the future!
Back to top Go down
https://finestshinobi.rpg-board.net

Rules of Character Registration
Page 1 of 1