Naruto: Finest Shinobi
Welcome to FinestShinobi. Strive to become one of the FinestShinobi in all of the Great Nations. Log in. Register if you're new!
Welcome to FinestShinobi. Strive to become one of the FinestShinobi in all of the Great Nations. Log in. Register if you're new!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights will guide you to your chosen path...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan Guide | Rules OfRsv0d
[Founder] Vince
[Moderator]Setōshi
[Moderator] Anubis
Latest topics
» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon
Clan Guide | Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 pm by Guest

» 5" Naruto Version PVC Figures (4pcs)
Clan Guide | Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 pm by lovelily961

» Naruto: Myths and Legends
Clan Guide | Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 pm by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Clan Guide | Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:09 pm by Guest

» Naruto Extinction: Ninjas Never Die
Clan Guide | Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:11 am by Guest

» STARCROSSED, an original animanga rp
Clan Guide | Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Naruto The Path [New Naruto RP!]
Clan Guide | Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 pm by Vince

» Affiliate Naruto Legacy
Clan Guide | Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 am by Suzume

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Advertisement]
Clan Guide | Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Icon Clan Guide | Rules 20h729
Word Counter
All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto
test

Clan Guide | Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vince
Jounin
Jounin
Vince

Ryo : 409

Clan Guide | Rules Empty
PostSubject: Clan Guide | Rules   Clan Guide | Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:36 pm

CLAN | KEKKEI GENKAI
What is a "Clan"?
A clan is or can be referred to as a family or group of individuals/shinobi who form a basic unit of a shinobi village, some clans choose to part ways or settle outside the confines of a village. Membership within a clan is usually determined by blood relations and genetics, which is vital in the usage of Kekkei Genkai and Secret techniques (Hiden Techniques). Although not every clan has a Kekkei Genkai, there an be certain traits or 'Special Characteristics' that distinguish these individuals/shinobi from others. For instance, the Uchiha are a clan from Konoha which utilize a kekkei genkai named the Sharingan. As stated above, their kekkei genkai is something acquired through blood relations and genetics. On the other hand, the Nara are also a clan from Konoha, but rather than a kekkei genkai they use a specific set of shadow-based jutsu which they are known for. These techniques are not gained through blood relations and genetics and can be learned by anyone with the proper teachings, but this would be a rare phenomenon.
What is a "KKG"?
Kekkei Genkai, or Bloodline Limit, are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans. Kekkei Genkai can manifest themselves in several different ways. Elemental based kekkei genkai typically are associated with mixing one type of elemental chakra with others, thus creating an Advanced Element. Kekkei Genkai associated with the eyes are considered Dōjutsu, these grant the user ocular abilities.
What is "Special Characteristics"? + Rules
Special Characteristics are enhanced abilities that most individuals/shinobi, with the exception factored in, can perform better than others. Special Characteristics that are seen within certain clans are distributed throughout each and every member and gained through blood relations and genetics. Seeing as multiple members get to acquire such Special Characteristics we at Finest Shinobi have created a few rules in which we expect Vince and everyone else to follow. 1) Special Characteristics must be expressed through percentage (%). 2) Any Special Characteristics that are gained through a clan must be placed in the corresponding character's application so long as the overall amount of special characteristics do not exceed the amount allowed in the following topic: Click Me. 3) Custom Special Characteristics and Special Characteristics gained through a clan can be mixed and matched on a specific character so long as they do not exceed the total amount of allowed in the following topic: Click Me. 4) Special Characteristics may not exceed ten percent (10%).

Here is a list of banned Dojutsu/Elements:
Elements:
Dark Release
Scorch Release
Swift Release
Dojutsu:
Rinnegan

With all rights reserved, I'd like to give Setoshi a great thanks for giving me this information, as it is from the old guide/rules.
Back to top Go down
https://finestshinobi.rpg-board.net

Clan Guide | Rules
Page 1 of 1