Naruto: Finest Shinobi
Welcome to FinestShinobi. Strive to become one of the FinestShinobi in all of the Great Nations. Log in. Register if you're new!
Welcome to FinestShinobi. Strive to become one of the FinestShinobi in all of the Great Nations. Log in. Register if you're new!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights will guide you to your chosen path...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{UPDATED Systems under Development!  OfRsv0d
[Founder] Vince
[Moderator]Setōshi
[Moderator] Anubis
Latest topics
» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon
{UPDATED Systems under Development!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 pm by Guest

» 5" Naruto Version PVC Figures (4pcs)
{UPDATED Systems under Development!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 pm by lovelily961

» Naruto: Myths and Legends
{UPDATED Systems under Development!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 pm by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
{UPDATED Systems under Development!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:09 pm by Guest

» Naruto Extinction: Ninjas Never Die
{UPDATED Systems under Development!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:11 am by Guest

» STARCROSSED, an original animanga rp
{UPDATED Systems under Development!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Naruto The Path [New Naruto RP!]
{UPDATED Systems under Development!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 pm by Vince

» Affiliate Naruto Legacy
{UPDATED Systems under Development!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 am by Suzume

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Advertisement]
{UPDATED Systems under Development!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Icon {UPDATED Systems under Development!  20h729
Word Counter
All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto
test

{UPDATED Systems under Development!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vince
Jounin
Jounin
Vince

Ryo : 409

{UPDATED Systems under Development!  Empty
PostSubject: {UPDATED Systems under Development!    {UPDATED Systems under Development!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Hello Guest, currently, the site is undergoing maintenance, however you may see the systems that are now undergoing development. Some systems may seem similar to our last versions, because we are taking ideas and altering it to make it seem more realistic than our past problems.
Clan/KKG Rules
Specialization Rules (Elements, specialties)
SC Rules (Special Characteristics)
Banned Techniques (Jutsu, SC, Weapons etc.)
Training System
Jinchurikki/Bijuu System
Possibly an EXP System
Back to top Go down
https://finestshinobi.rpg-board.net

{UPDATED Systems under Development!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Finest Shinobi :: Secretary :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: